Your Sleep Quiz
If you're having trouble getting good quality sleep, you're not alone - more than 40 million Americans have a sleep disorder, and you could be one of them.
- Are you sleeping through the following warning signs: Someone has witnessed you stop breathing often when asleep; do you snore loudly, experience frequent awakenings, gasping for air or choking when asleep, morning headaches, excessive daytime sleepiness, problems with memory and concentration. Did you answer Yes to any of these sleep symptoms?
- Take the easy quiz below to find out where you're at on the sleepiness scale and when to call your doctor.
- Speak to your healthcare provider about your symptoms and sleepiness scale to put your sleep problems to rest!
What does this mean?
|If your Sleep Quotient is:||It means:|
|1 - 6||You're getting enough sleep - keep up the good habits!|
|4 - 8||You're occasionally sleepy during the day - this is normal.|
|9 - 15||You tend to be overly sleepy - talk to your doctor soon.|
|16 +||You're excessively over-tired - talk to your doctor right away.|
A healthcare provider can help you determine if a sleep study is right for you. To set an appointment with a Sleep Medicine Physician:
- Click here for Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa-Sleep Medicine or call (319) 247-3240
- Mercy Medical Center: Find a MercyCare Provider or Clinic
- UnityPoint: Find a UnityPoint Provider or Clinic
- Manchester Regional Medical Center: Find a Provider or Clinic
A good night's rest is in your future!
Questions? Contact the Eastern Iowa Sleep Center today.